Monday, February 29, 2016

RoboFisher Review

Overview
I am extremely excited to review this innovation. RoboFisher is a very interesting and unusual product and is unique on the web. Have you ever seen a site which allows you to control a robot online?

Today robots are capable of doing almost anything. There are cleaning robots, nursing robots but this one is created only for fishing. It’s simple. Probably you understood that from the product’s name as it perfectly reflects it.

I am not a fan of fishing but I enjoyed using RoboFisher and I really caught several fish during my first trial and further paid sessions. Real fishing seems to me so boring and I dislike the smell of fish, therefore I have only positive emotions about this project. Controlling robot online turned to be very easy for a blonde lady like me.



How RoboFisher works?
Well, if you are a new user, you should register first. The registration is pretty simple – you may connect with your Facebook account or fill out the form with your email address, username and password. I have chosen the Facebook option and it was fast and easy – several clicks and I logged into my account’s dashboard!

The dashboard seemed to me little bit complicated after fast and easy registration. Well, I did not understand at once where to click to start fishing session and I needed some time to figure it out. I spent some time on the dashboard exploration and now I come with details about it.

When you are a new user your dashboard is empty. You have zero fish caught and no sessions. However, all your performances are to be calculated and showed here after your sessions! This will allow you to know how kilos of fish you have caught during your all time fishing on the site.

It is important to say that disabled people may get a 20% discount for any session. The idea itself seems to me good, because many disabled people would like to go out for real fishing but they can’t. RoboFisher makes it possible for disabled to fish.

When I’ve been using the site for the first time, I selected Free Trail session which lasted 10 minutes. That was enough for me to understand how to control the robot. This was also enough time to arise hazard in me and want to buy a longer session to catch more fish! No wonder, hazard is in my blood.

The site offers next paid sessions:
-    10 minutes with only one rod;
-    30 minutes with three rods;
-    60 minutes with five rods;
-    120 minutes with 10 rods.

The idea of the project is to have a network of RoboFishers on thousand different lakes worldwide. At the moment you may choose between two lakes. One of them is Mountain Trout Lake and the other is Master Carp Lake. Both located in Central Europe. Don’t ask me about species of fish found in these lakes. I do not know. Actually, this was not important for me as I do not know oats in fishing.

I live in Kiruna, Sweden, and winters are cold and snowy here. When I launched my first session on RoboFisher, I was happy to see a real lake which was not frozen. It has reminded me of my European vacations in December, when I was in Bulgaria. There was warm weather and I saw their non-frozen lakes. Sweet memories but let’s get back to my experience with RoboFisher.

When the robot is ready, it is waiting for your actions. With my mouse I could control it, I could put the hook into the water when I wanted and I could get it back! I could see the entire process of fishing on my screen! It seems something really fantastic from Hollywood movies! 

In my trial session I caught one fish and in the next 30-minutes session I already caught three fish. Totally four fish, and I am proud of it! My father praised me and told he wants to try it out. That would be nice as I will have a person with whom to compete in fishing. Most important, it was a really cool experience of controlling a robot online!




No comments:

Post a Comment